In this summer, we are happy to announce the opening of a gynecologic clinic in Takanawadai.
It is very close to Takanawadai station (Toei Asakusa line).
We provide you with a gynecologic and pregnancy check up (until 32 weeks pregnancy) and also women’s healthcare.
We are obstetrics and gynecology specialists and also bilingual.
In the diagnosis and treatment of female disorders and are committed to helping you with your medical and gynecologic concerns.
Examples (not covered by insurance contains) :
- Female doctor available (2days in a week)
- Pregnancy check up (until 32 weeks in pregnancy)
- Prenatal testing (Special ultrasonography test)
- 3D4D ultrasonography
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and Premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD)
- Sterilitas test (Follicular growth check up by ultrasonograpy)
- Menstrual disorders such as heavy bleeding or irregular menses and severe menstrual cramps
- Pelvic pain
- Pain with during intercourse
- Urinary tract infections
- Vaginitis (vaginal itching and/or sharp pain in vaginal area)
- Ovarian cysts
- Uterine myoma
- Pelvic prolapse, uterine prolapse, and urinary incontinence
- Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- Pap smears and endometrial cancer test
- Menopause and perimenopausal symptoms
- Hormone replacement therapy and herbal medicine
- Family planning and contraceptive needs (Oral contraceptive pills, Morning after pills,Intra uterine system/IUS)
- Artificial abortion (until 11 weeks in pregnancy)
- Vaccination (Flu shot,Rubella,HPV etc)
- Gynecological screening packages
*When there is consultation more than 10 minutes, needs extra charge.(not covered by insurance)
In case of emergency, we have good relationship to near general hospitals ,for example Aiiku hospital and Red cross medical center and also Tokyo university Hospital.
Unfortunately we don’t perform delivery so ,we can also make reservation to delivery center in those hospitals.
If you have any gynecological problems we wish you would come to our clinic.
Sincerely yours, Shin Takizawa M.D.Ph.D. ,Yoshiko Takizawa (Onishi) M.D.